Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 Questions

The second in my "Viral Writing Exercises from Facebook" series.

1. WHAT CITY AND STATE WERE YOU BORN IN?
Louisville, KY (Oh, the shame!)

2. CATS OR DOGS?
Dogs, for sure. Dachshunds, preferably

3. HOW MANY CHILDREN DO YOU HAVE?
6

4, YOU PLAYED WHAT SPORT IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Does marching band and flag corp count?

5. YOUR COLLEGE ROOM MATE DROVE YOU NUTS BECAUSE...
They expected me to actually clean up after myself and be neat. Hmph! (Just kidding, guys. Is it to soon to publicly apologize profusely again?)

6. DO YOU EAT MUSHROOM SOUP?
Only if it’s cream of mushroom. Actually, I’d eat any kind of soup with mushrooms in it.

7. IF MARRIED, WHERE WERE YOU MARRIED?
Trinity Baptist Church, Kerrville, TX

8. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE PICTURES YOU TAKE?
Share them on Facebook, and occasionally print books with them from walgreens.com

9. FAVORITE FLOWER?
Roses and austrimariums

10. HOW MANY BROKEN BONES IN YOUR LIFE?
Three, if you count cracked and fingers

11. SPOUSES OR SIGNIFICANT OTHERS NAME?
Micah Lawrence Key

12. FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL TIME?
Currently, Same Kind of Different as Me

13. SURGERY???
- tonsils out
- gall bladder removed

14. HEELS OR FLATS?
Depends on the occasion. Heels, if they’re called for, flats, if I can get away with it.

15. PARTIES OR QUIET NIGHTS ALONE?
Both, in equal doses. I usually get enough time home alone, so I’m almost always up for a get-together.

16. FAVORITE PART OF CHURCH?
Worship

17. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU FAIL YOUR DRIVERS TEST?
None, but I barely passed.

18. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES?
Airborne and some suspected food sensitivities, at least. I hope to be tested this year.

19. YOU DRIVE A...
2003 Kia Carnival (overseas equivalent of a Sedona). A huge blessing that I never expected.

20. HOW MANY CAR SEATS ARE IN YOUR CAR?
3

21. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPINGS?
Mushroom, beef & extra cheese

22. FAVORITE JEANS?
Ones that fit

23. A PAID VACATION, YOU CHOOSE TO GO WHERE?
Disney World with my family

24. HOW OFTEN DO YOU EXERCISE? WHAT DO YOU DO?
3-5 times a week. Aerobics and boxing on the Wii Fit.

25. YOUR FIRST CAR WAS A...
’79 Chrystler La Baron

Please, feel free to take these and answer them on your own blog. And be sure and let me know, if you do. I've enjoyed learning things about people this way.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your current favorite book! I keep trying to get my husband to read it.

The Reader said...

my first car was an 80-something LaBaron!!! convertible. Too funny!
working on our spring/summer plans. I'll keep you posted!

mideastmom said...

Tiffany, I'm pumped that I'm actually going to get to meet the authors this spring! My dad's non-profit had them come and speak at some fund-raising events after it had been a "Community Read" in my hometown, so they got to know them. Now they're coming back for another event in the area, so we're planning a trip around that. It truly is such an impacting book in *so* many ways. JamieJo (from the boards) and I are rooting for it to be included in a higher SL core.

Heather, um, yeah, you had a LaBaron after they became cool. For some reason, instead of issuing a new car type, they re-designed a boxy sedan to become a cool sports car-type convertible (another girl in my high school had one). Guess which version I had? :-P

The Reader said...

well, did they never make the boxy sedan one in a convertible? 'cause I don't remember mine feeling or looking very sporty....(maybe that's 'cause the top was ripped, though.)

and, is it terrible I canNOT remember what year mine was?? I want to say '83, but....??? and then I had it in '90 and on....

how cool, though, you get to meet the authors. Maybe I'll check out this book....